We have experience in supporting clients to resolve their disputes in a wide range of fields, including property, corporate governance, trade, investment, land, construction, finance and banking, securities, labour, contract and civil matters. Our services shall include:
– Conducting a comprehensive assessment including legal issues of the disputes;
– Advising on alternative solutions to resolve the disputes effectively and quickly;
– Advising on and proposing negotiation options for clients based on determining the status and bargaining power of clients; representing and/or joining clients to work and negotiate with parties being involved in such disputes;
– Advising and supporting clients in the preparation of necessary documents for the resolution of disputes.
– Advising and drafting case files and performing the procedures at the competent court/arbitration center;
– Upon clients’ requests and authorization, participating in court/arbitration proceedings;
– Representing clients to contact and work with other competent agencies and organizations during the process of dispute resolution in order to best protect clients’ rights and interests.